We take great pride in all our projects, spanning Western Canada. Following are samples of some of the variety of work we’ve completed:
Canadian Pacific Railway - Mile 5.2 Laggan Subdivision, Calgary
• Grade stabilization of CPR’s main track by constructing a 160 m long berm and placement of 8,500 tonnes of rip rap extending 15m into the Bow River.
City of Cranbrook - Wastewater Treatment Pond
• Construction of 1,000,000 m3 capacity wastewater treatment pond with liner.
Canadian Pacific Railway - Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Projects
• Site grading and subgrade construction of the new Scotford Rail Yard.
• Construction of the new 10 hectare Elk Island Transload Facility.
• Grade stabilization and drainage improvements on the Scotford Subdivision.
Encana - Drilling Waste Disposal
• A five-year project encapsulating 175,000 m3 of inert drilling waste into 26 km of clay roadbed.
Public Works Canada – Perimeter Road Construction, Grande Cache Institution
• Construction of perimeter ring road and drainage system at the Grande Cache institution to upgrade this Federal Penitentiary to medium security level.
GW Power Corporation
• Site reclamation in native grasslands at the Soderglen Wind Farm in southwestern Alberta.